The New Book On Godot Engine is Out!
The new book on Godot, called “Godot From Zero to Proficiency (Foundations)” is Out.
This book includes a lot of information on how to master Godot’s interface and how to create an indoor and outdoor environment from scratch.
So, if you were ever interested in trying out Godot, then that’s the book that you should definitely get today.
Godot From Zero to Proficiency (Foundations) is on promotional offer today at only $3.50.
Get started with Godot and game programming fast without the headaches
Godot is a great software to create video games; however, it includes so many options and features that getting started can feel overwhelming.
Without my book, most people spend too long trying to learn how to use Godot the hard way. This book is the only one that will get you to learn Godot fast without wasting so much time. This book is the first book in the series “Godot from Zero to Proficiency” where you will learn to code fast and be able to create your own video games with Godot in no time.
What you will learn
After completing this book, you will be able to:
- Know and master the features that you need to create 3D environments for your games.
- Quickly create (and navigate through) realistic 3D indoors and outdoors environments.
- Create a 3D Maze with lights, walls, and textures.
- Create an island with sandy beaches, mountains, and water.
- Include and control a car.
- Export your games for Mac or PC.
Who this book is for
This book is for:
- Hobbyists who need a book that gets them started with Godot and game development easily.
- Parents looking for a book that introduces their children to game programming painlessly.
- Teachers looking for a complete and clear resource on programming through the creation of games.
- Aspiring indie game developers.
How this book is different
This is the only book that you need to get started with Godot fast and to enjoy the journey without frustration. This book includes six chapters that painlessly guide you through the necessary skills to master Godot’s interface, use its core features, and create and navigate through realistic 3D environments. It assumes no prior knowledge on your part and ensures that you have all the information and explanations that you need every step of the way.