Unity from Zero To ProficiencyThis series includes 5 books and takes the reader from no knowledge of Unity to good levels of proficiency in both game programming and C#. This book series is structured so that readers go through a proven path that will lead them to game programming and C# proficiency. After completing each of these books, you will progressively build your knowledge of and proficiency in Unity and programming.
After completing this series, you will be able to:
- Create 3D environments with Unity.
- Create 3D Games with Unity.
- Create RGPs, FPSs, and survival games.
- Create 2D games with Unity (e.g., platformer, shooter, or card games).
- Create and update a user interface.
- Add and control sound effects.
- Create and load new levels.
- Use and configure Finite State Machines in Unity.
- Animate Characters in Unity.
- Create Intelligent NPCs who can detect the player, and make decisions.
- Use AI to make NPCs more believable.
- Access Databases through Unity.
- Create levels procedurally and through XML, and text files or randomly.
- Create networked games.
- Master C# through the creation of games.
- Apply Object-Oriented Concepts to build your games.
- Design engaging games.