The 13th Irish Conference on Game-Based Learning will be held online this year on 29th and 30th June 2023, and host over 25 presentations from international speakers on the benefits and uses of games for learning, motivation, and change.
Early Bird tickets are available for 1 week only here, and will give you access to teh full conference events, and some bonus content too.
The Irish Conference on Game-Based Learning (iGBL) , formerly Irish Symposium on Game-Based Learning, provides a forum for all stakeholders interested in exchanging ideas, projects, and best practice on the use of games and game-based approaches to support motivation, learning, and change. It is a forum for like-minded people ( i.e., students, teachers, researchers, or companies) to meet and share this enthusiasm for this platform.
- The Irish Conference on Game-Based Learning will be held on-line on 29th and 30th JUne 2023, and will include over 25 presentations and international experts that will help you to understand how to plan and implement Game-Based solutions as a teacher, a parent, a student, or a developer.
- The conference will include a wide range of talks on how to use game-based approach in the classroom at primary, secondary and third-level, e-diplomacy, literacy, the development of serious games, Augmented Reality, a review of gameplay and engagement in GBL, programming, text-adventures and narratives, or VR for patient outreach.
- Attendees will be able to interact and connect with the presenters during the presentation, via our dedicated Slack channel, or in breakout rooms after each stream to ask questions and seek advice.
- All presentations will be delivered sequentially so that you are sure not to miss your favorite presenters, and they will also be recorded so that you can view them again at a later stage, should you need to.
- The presentations will be delivered through Zoom, with minimum installation required from you.
- As an attendee, you will have access to the conference pack which includes the book of abstract of previous conferences, a list of all the presenters and contact details (e.g., linkedin), and more bonus content from the presenters (e.g., free tutorials, etc.)
We are looking forward to connet with you at iGBL2023.