In this short video we will resume the creation and animation of 3D characters. Before completing this video, you may watch the first part here.
In this video you will learn to:
- Use a free software to create a 3D character.
- Animate this character.
- Export this 3D character so that it can be used in Unity.
- Create and configure a finite-state machine
- Trigger transition between states
- Associate a state to an animated character
- Before your start this tutorial you will need to create an account with mixamo.com and to download the software Fuse. Both are free to use.