This is just to let you know that I am releasing the second book in the series “Python Games from Zero to Proficiency” today.
This book includes six chapters that painlessly guide you through the necessary skills to master Python and Pygame, use its core features, and create 2D games with audio, and animated graphics.
After completing this book, you will:
- Be comfortable with Python.
- Use common structures to create programs in Python (e.g., loops, conditional statements, etc.).
- Know and master the features that you need to create 2D games (user interface, collision and keyboard detection).
- Create popular features found in pacman or shooter games.
- Create and instantiate classes using Python.
- Create and manage an inventory of weapons for the player character using classes and lists.
- Create and manage weapons and ammunitions that the player character can collect and use.
- Create Artificial Intelligence for NPCs so that they can see or hear the player.
- Make it possible for NPCsC to patrol, detect and follow the player
- Create a finite state machine to manage the behaviour of NPCs.
- Learn how to use the Pygame library. .
You can get is book this week from for only $2.99 before the price goes up on Monday.
Here is the link to grab your copy:
All the best