The idea is to make the books and videos more accessible to students.
As a teacher, you will be able to enroll your class or school to the “School Bundle”; all students will then have access to all my books (the ones that I have published) in pdf format, as well as all the videos currently available on learntocreategames.usefedora.com plus any additional course or video, for 12 months.
Access to all my books and videos
With the school Bundle you will be able to enroll your class or school to the “School Bundle and all your students will then have access to all my books (the ones that I have published) in pdf format, as well as all the video courses .This includes:
- The series Unity from Zero to Proficiency (4 books) (value: 25$)
- The series A Beginner’s Guide (4 books) (value: 20$)
- The series Quick Guides (6 books) (value: 15$)
- Unity from Proficiency to Mastery (1 book) (value: 6$)
- The Video Course: Unity from Zero to Proficiency (Foundations) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Platform Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Shooter Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Web and Mobile Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: Getting Started with 3d Animations in Unity (value: 15$)
- All other books and videos published from the time you subscribed and for 12 months.
- You will receive the pdfs for each of your students and for yourself.
- You will be given a unique id and password for each of your students that they can use to login individually.
- You and your students will gain access to new books or courses automatically.
- I will communicate with you to provide you all the details, and you will then communicate with your students to forward them the pdfs, or the access login/pwd required. In other words, I will not be in contact with your students, and their ids will be totally anonymous (for example studenX_schoolY@learntocreategames.com).
- Up to two additional instructors can be added for FREE.
- Three options available based on your class size
Personalized access and tracking of your student progress
- All your students will be given a unique ID and be able to access the video tutorials.
- You will be able to monitor their progress for each video tutorial.
- You will have access to all books and videos for free so that you can prepare your classes accordingly.
School Bundles Available
All this material would usually cost over $140 per student; however, by buying a School Bundle, the price is significantly decreased for your classroom. So, you will be able to chose between three different bundles based on your class size and to benefit from up to 85% discount.
There are three types of school bundles available for small, medium and large classes or schools:
- School Bundle 1: ($700) for up to 10 students (i.e., $70 per student or 50% discount).
- School Bundle 2: ($1750) for up to 50 students (i.e., $35 per student or 75% discount).
- School Bundle 3: ($2000) for up to 100 students (i.e., $20 per student or 85% discount).
It is very simple to buy and receive your bundle:
- Use the drop down menu below to select the bundles that you’d like to purchase.
- Add and purchase as many bundles as you wish and check-out.
- You will receive a confirmation of your purchase.
- You email me (email@example.com) a list of IDs to be used for the pdfs, along with the name of your school, and your own name.
- You will receive all the pdfs as well the login details to access all the videos within 24 hours.
> That’s totally fine. Let’s say that your classes start only in September but that you want to access the material beforehand to prepare your classes (for example in May); you can buy your School Bundle now, you will then have access to all the material; you can then let me know when the students need to be added, and the Bundle will effectively start from then. So effectively, in this case, your students will have access to the resources from September and for 12 months.
Is it possible to pay in installments?
> Each School will be able to pay monthly or one annual fee.
What books will be available?
> All the books published by myself for up to 12 months (i.e., until September 2018) will be available to the school enrolled in this programme (10 books so far, and more planned for publication before the end of 2018)
What videos will be available?
> All the videos published by myself for up to 12 months will be available to the school enrolled in this programme (5 video tutorials so far, and two more planned before the end of 2018).
How can I pay?
> You will be able to pay via paypal (which also includes credit card payments).
When will I be to start my Bundle?
> You can start ti use your Bundle whenever you want; this means that you could buy it today and start your 12months in September.
How Can my students receive their pdfs?
> All the pdfs will be sent to you; each will include the name of the school, your name (the teacher) as well as an id that will make it possible for you to identify each of your student; once I receive a list of ids, the pdfs will be created, stamped and sent to you.