The idea is to make the books and videos more accessible to students.
As a teacher, you will be able to enroll your class or school to the “School Bundle”; all students will then have access to all my books (the ones that I have published) in pdf format, as well as all the videos currently available on learntocreategames.usefedora.com plus any additional course or video, for 12 months.
- The series Unity from Zero to Proficiency (4 books) (value: 25$)
- The series A Beginner’s Guide (4 books) (value: 20$)
- The series Quick Guides (6 books) (value: 15$)
- Unity from Proficiency to Mastery (1 book) (value: 6$)
- The Video Course: Unity from Zero to Proficiency (Foundations) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Platform Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Shooter Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- The Video Course: A Beginner’s Guide to 2D Web and Mobile Games (2 hours) (value: 15$)
- All other books and videos published until 30th August 2018.
All this material would usually cost over $100 per student; however, by buying a bundle, the price is significantly decreased.
School Bundles Available
There are three types of school bundles available for small, medium and large classes or schools:
- School Bundle 1: ($780) for up to 15 students (i.e., $52 per student or 42% discount).
- School Bundle 2: ($2000) for up to 100 students (i.e., $20 per student or 45% discount).
- School Bundle 3: ($5000) unlimited number of students (over 45% discount).
It is very simple to buy and receive your bundle:
- Use the drop down menu below to select the bundles that you’d like to purchase.
- Add and purchase as many bundles as you wish and check-out.
- You will receive a confirmation of your purchase.
- You email me (email@example.com) a list of IDs to be used for the pdfs, along with the name of your school, and your own name.
- You will receive all the pdfs as well the login details to access all the videos within 24 hours.
Is it possible to pay in installments?
> Each School will be able to pay per month or one annual fee.
What books will be available?
> All the books published by myself for up to 12 months (i.e., until September 2018) will be available to the school enrolled in this programme (10 books so far, and more planned for publication before the end of 2018)
What videos will be available?
> All the videos published by myself for up to 12 months (i.e., until September 2018) will be available to the school enrolled in this programme (4 videos so far, and more planned before the end of 2018)
How can I pay?
> You will be able to pay via paypal (which also includes credit card payments)
Will you also offer discount of paper backs?
> Absolutely; you should be able to bulk-order printed books at a reduced price (20% or more)
When will I be able to enroll?
> You should be able to enroll from mid-August onwards (and possibly earlier).
How Can my students receive their pdfs?
> All the pdfs will be sent to you; each will include the name of the school, your name (the teacher) as well as an id that will make it possible for you to identify each of your student; once I receive a list of ids, the pdfs will be created, stamped and sent to you.