A Quick Guide to C# with Unity
||Get Started with C# in Unity in less than 60 minutes
| Book Files |
If you always wanted to get started fast with C# and Unity, then this book is for you. It is a perfect introduction to C# programming and will explain and show you how you can create your own C# scripts from scratch, and interact with Unity's objects.
What you will Learn
After completing this book you will be able to:
- Create your own C# scripts.
- Understand the structure of C# scripts.
- Create and use variables, functions, and other useful structures such as loops, or conditional statements.
- Understand (and avoid) common errors and their meaning.
Topics covered in this book:
- Creating C# scripts.
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- Necessary Workflow to create a script.
- A step-by-step approach with examples and plenty of code examples to know exactly what to do.
- Concise Instructions to get you started fast.
- A section with answers to frequently asked questions.
- It should only take you 60 minutes or less for you to get started with coding in C# within Unity.