Becoming Comfortable with Unity
||Start Unity from Scratch and become proficient with the core functionalities|
This book provides a quick introduction to Unity by showing you how to get started with the Interface, combine and color simple shapes, create a simple 3D environment, and walk through it. You will also learn how to export your 3D world to the web.
What you will Learn
- Master the Interface.
- Create and Combine 3D shapes.
- Export your game for the Web.
- Apply colors and textures.
- Organize and find your objects/assets easily.
Topics covered in this book:
- Unity Interface.
- 3D Objects.
- Web Export.
- Applying colors and textures.
- A step-by-step approach with examples and plenty of pictures to know exactly what to do.
- Tips to maximize your workflow.
- Quizzes to tests your knowledge at the end of each chapter.
- Challenges to use and perfect your skills at the end of each chapter.
- A section with answers to frequently asked questions organized by themes (e.g., navigation, object creation, interface, etc.)