A Quick Guide to Card Games with Unity
||Get Started with Card Games in less than 60 minutes|
If you always wanted to get started fast with Card Games, then this book is for you. It is a perfect introduction to card games with Unity so that you can create most of the mechanics found in this type of games.
What you will Learn
After completing this book you will be able to:
- Create a card matching game.
- Display cards.
- Drag and drop cards.
- Match two cards based on their values.
- Move a card back to its original position if need be.
- Snap a card to a specific placeholder.
Topics covered in this book:
- Access to Resources folder.
- Generate textures based on images at run-time.
- Mouse Events (e.g., drag and drop).
- Shuffling a deck of cards.